If you own a commercial building with a flat roof, GacoFlex is an excellent alternative to a full roof replacement. Peak to Peak Roofing will assess your commercial flat roof and determine if your roof can be coated with the GacoFlex Silicone. You will save as much as 50% off the cost of a roof replacement.
Peak to Peak Roofing is a certified installer and qualified applicator for the GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System from Gaco Western, which is now part of Firestone Building Products. This is a specialized roof product for waterproofing and insulating commercial roofs and residential roofs. GacoFlex is applied to any existing roofing surface and it creates a seamless membrane that protects against UV light and severe weather. It also helps prevent water ponding on the roof. It is a proven and guaranteed solution to renew a weathered roof.
GacoFlex is considered a maintenance cost, which means it has tax deductible benefits.Peak to Peak Roofing provides the following applications for GacoFlex:
• Metal Roof Coating
• Smooth Built Up Roof Coating
• Single Ply Roof Coating
• Foam Roofing Recoat
As a certified contractor, Peak to Peak provides a warranty from Gaco. Only certified installers can warranty the Gaco product because Gaco requires training and installation inspection in order to become certified. As certified installers, we provide the Gaco warranty for labor in addition to our Peak to Peak labor warranty.
The GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System has many advantages:
1. Silicone will not degrade or crack from UV rays.
2. Silicone is permanent and non-staining.
3. Silicone creates a seamless membrane that helps prevent water ponding.
4. Silicone provides a smooth surface that is mold and mildew resistant.
A roof coating system provides many benefits:
1. Re-covering your roof is less expensive than replacing it.
2. Re-covering your roof means there are no disruptions to your home or business.
3. Re-covering your roof will extend the life of the roof, and you may never have to replace it again.
4. Re-covering your roof with GacoFlex can reduce your energy consumption because it provides a glossy, highly-reflective surface.
GacoFlex can be used on any pre-existing roof surface, even flat roofs and low-sloped roofs. It is applied on top of the existing roof surface, including elastomeric roof coatings, metal roofs, built-up roofing, mineral cap sheets. single-ply membranes, sprayed-in-place polyurethane foam, concrete, wood and many other coatings.
GacoFlex has a labor and material warranty that comes from decades of proven performance and protection. Contact Peak to Peak Roofing to see if GacoFlex is a roof replacement option for your commercial roof or residential roof.