If you have a commercial leaking roof in the Denver metro area, you want to get it repaired before the winter sets in. Melting snow and ice and wind will only lead to more damage, including mold and mildew, farther down below the roof in the building. Peak to Peak Roofing and Exteriors has years of experience in performing flat roof repair.
We use Gaco products to repair commercial leaking roofs. Instead of removing and replacing the entire roof, we can apply a GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System over your existing roof. This has several advantages:
- The roof leak repair cost is one third of the cost of installing a new roof.
- The GacoFlex roof repair can be performed with no interruptions to your business. We will not be removing the existing roof and the GacoFlex system does not contain solvents to harm your building tenants. It comes in a liquid form that our roofing specialists spread over the existing roofing material.
- The GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System is considered roof maintenance and is a valid deduction on your business taxes.
- The GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System does not require a city or county permit.
- This process is an acceptable alternative to the Denver Green Roof Initiative. Since the GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System does not require a permit, it does not trigger the green roof initiative giving you significant savings in a roof leak repair cost.
- Your GacoFlex roof comes with a labor and material warranty.
The GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System is a sealant applied seamlessly over existing roofing materials. The key advantages of using the GacoFlex Silicone Roof Coating System are:
- It is permanent and will not degrade, chalk, or crack under Colorado’s harsh ultraviolet rays.
- Its light color reflects heat away from the building.
- It forms a seamless membrane that withstands permanent ponding water without softening.
- It is solvent-free.
- It creates a smooth surface that offers excellent resistance to mold, mildew, and staining.
Preventative maintenance to protect your commercial roof
Preventative maintenance is necessary to prevent a commercial leaking roof and to protect your investment. Peak to Peak Roofing and Exteriors can make sure you do not have to deal with the extensive damage and costs that occur due to a commercial leaking roof. Your Peak to Peak Roofing and Exteriors project manager will ask a lot of questions during your first appointment in order to assess how best to serve your commercial roofing needs. It is a good idea to make a list of known issues before the appointment. You will then receive a value proposition outlining maintenance visits and cost as a way of preventing serious building damage caused by a commercial leaking roof. This proposition will include the following:
- Our highly qualified roofers inspect your roof every two to three months. The different seasons all bring specific unique ways to damage roofs: wind, hail, snow, ice dams, sitting rainwater, high heat, and ultraviolet rays from the sun.
- We check all seams, penetrations, and the places where air conditioning units are attached. These are areas where a commercial leaking roof can start.
- We can find and repair damage before you have a commercial leaking roof. The cost of repairing roof damage which is caught early is much less than the roof leak repair cost or roof replacement cost when damage is not taken care of in a timely manner.
- Your commercial insurance may be impacted without regular roof inspections.
- And, of course, Peak to Peak Roofing and Exteriors is always here to take care of catastrophic roof incidents.
Selecting the right commercial roofing contractor
At Peak to Peak Roofing and Exteriors, we understand just how important it is to select the right contractor. That is why we invite you to inspect our credentials, view our certifications, and really understand our vision for helping you protect and maximize your investment. Only then can you be sure that you are working in partnership with true professionals who are committed to excellence and dedicated to quality. This makes us just as concerned about the end result as you are.
Do not let your commercial building lose value because of a leaking roof. A leaking roof will not heal itself but will only get worse causing more damage to the building. Contact us today for commercial roof repairs.